To contain that yolky goodness, we like to poach our eggs. There's nothing quite as satisfying as cutting into an egg and watching that liquid gold rush out.
After some trial and error, we found a technique that works for us.
- Fill a small pot with water, a generous amount of salt, and a cap full of white vinegar.
- Bring the pot to a boil.
- Crack an egg in a shallow bowl, tip bowl slowly into boiling water.
- Turn heat down to medium-low.
- Let egg poach for four minutes.
- Remove with slotted spoon.